Weekly Wink 2.5.20
Be In The Light (BITL) Events:
- Be In The Light Meal (5:30 – 6:30 PM) Fellowship Hall
- Kidz Choir (6:00 – 6:30 PM) Room 301
- Pioneer Club (6:30 PM) Chapel
- Youth Group (6:30 PM) Library
- Men’s 33 Series, Volume 6 “A Man and His Fatherhood” Jan. 15 – Feb.19. This 6-Session DVD and Small-Group Men’s Group is 90 minutes in length. Every participant gets a Participant’s Guide. Please consider paying $15 to cover the cost of this invaluable tool.
- Adult Choir (6:45 PM) Choir Room
Quarters for a Cause has begun. This initiative focuses on supporting the children in our community. Check out the flyer for more details.
2.5.20 Weekly Wink Ahead:
Feb. 9: Sunday 8:00, 9:15, & 10:30 AM Worship (Sanctuary) Sunday bulletin (Hill Highlights) via email – sign up here.
Feb. 9: Sunday 9:15 AM “Overcomer” Bible Study (Room 201) runs until Feb. 16.
Feb. 11: Tuesday 9:15 AM Ladies Bible Study (Room 201) continues its study of Discerning the Voice of God by Priscilla Shirer.
On the Horizon:
Feb. 23: Sunday 11-4 PM Texas Roadhouse Fundraiser for the Four Seasons Race Series
Mar. 15 OR Mar. 22: Sunday 9 – 10:15 AM (Heritage Room) Safe Sanctuaries Refresher Training Please sign up at the Welcome Center.
Mar. 21: Saturday 9 AM Gravel Hill Spring 5K See details be clicking here
Mar. 22: Sunday 9 – 10:30 AM (Heritage Room) Safe Sanctuaries Training Please sign up at the Welcome Center.
Gift Shopping Made Easy! You can shop for gift cards and benefit Gravel Hill. Purchases support the off-site Ministry Fund. Learn more about Gravel Hill’s Scrip Program by clicking here. You can start shopping now. Create username and password. Gravel Hill’s Enrollment Code is: 21L936DB32931.
Order in person at the Welcome Center on Sunday mornings from 10-10:25 AM and after 11:15 AM. Or complete a Welcome Center order form and place it with your check in the provided envelope into Tony’s mailbox (next to the elevator). Orders placed on Sunday will be available by Thursday or the following Sunday for pick up.
Have questions? Please contact Tony.