The Weekly Wink 10.17.18 activities are as follows:
- 5:30 – 6:30 PM Be In The Light Meal for all who sign up at the Welcome Center or online by Noon prior to the meal. $5/adult, $3/child, or $15/family. (Fellowship Hall)
- 6-6:30 PM Kidz Choir: *Drop Off Tonight: Sanctuary. Tonight’s Focus: our song for Sunday, My Lighthouse. (Sanctuary) Please see the special note from Miss Joyce at the end of this post.
- 6:30 – 8 PM Pioneer Clubs (Fellowship Hall)
- 6:30 – 8 PM Youth Group: For grades 6th -12th. (Heritage Room aka Library)
- 6:30 PM 33 Series: Authentic Manhood (Balcony)
- 6:30 PM Revelation: For returning attendees only. Began Sept. 12. (Room 201)
- 6:45 PM Son Seeker’s Ladies Bible Study (Room 305) *Please note: No meeting on 10/31.
- 6:45 PM Adult Choir (Room 301)
10.18.18 6 PM: For those with tickets, Annual PACC meeting @ the multipurpose room of Palm Lutheran Church, 11 W. Cherry St. Palmyra.
10.20.18 7:30 AM: Check In for the Fall Feeding Frenzy 5K at the Londonderry Village Pavilion, 1200 Grubb Rd. Palmyra, PA 17078. Race begins at 9 AM. Kid’s Fun Run occurs at completions of 5K run/walk.
11.2.18 9 PM – 11.3.18 7 AM: Youth All Nighter: GRAVITY @ Flightpath Sports Park. $20 for the whole night of activities! To register, click here.
2018 Gravity: Youth All Nighter
Kidz Choir Parents & Members: “Please make sure your kiddo is here on Sunday morning at 7:45am in the choir to sing in the 8am worship service. We (my helpers and I) will take your child from that worship service to the choir room for practice for Christmas!!!! Yes, Christmas! ????We will take them to Sunday school and then have you pick them up from Sunday school and drop them off to Miss Barbi and Miss Ashley in the welcome center area prior to 10:30am worship. After they sing there they will dismissed to you from the front of the church.Please remember that we are a safe sanctuary church and you must escort your child (birth to sixth grader) to and from programs in the church. Also , just a gentle reminder, please try to make sure your child uses the restroom facilities before coming into the choir room on Wednesdays and Sundays. As you can imagine when needs to go we have a deluge of all needing to go ???? Thanks for understanding and see you tomorrow night in the sanctuary!” ~ Miss Joyce