Redner’s 1% Save-A-Tape Program is a simple way in which the church can earn much-needed funds for its mission just by shopping at Redner’s Warehouse Markets. To participate, each member must get a Redner’s Rewards / 1% Save-A-Tape card. By using your card each time you purchase merchandise at Redners, your receipt will be designated as a 1% Save-A-Tape customer receipt. Please place all receipts in the bin located in the Welcome Center to be tallied. For questions, please contact missions.
The caring Cupboard is open during the following times to receive donations:
- Monday: 8:30 to 11 am & 3 to 5 pm
- Wednesday: 8:30 to 11:30 am & 5:30 to 7 pm
- Friday: 8:30an to 2 pm
Other times are available at request. Monetary donations are also appreciated. Please email email@example.com to coordinate a different drop-off time.
Donations will be accepted for:
- Hamberger/Tuna/Chicken Helper
- Pasta sause
- Canned diced tomatoes
- Toilet paper
- Ramen noodles
Thank you for your donations
Gravel Hill YOUTH is collecting aluminum cans every 3rd Sundays of the month. Please drop bagged can of every 3rd Sunday at the Pavilion to help raise funds for the 2017 Youth Mission trip. ALUMINUM CANS ONLY PLEASE.
Gravel Hill will be collecting donations to make UMCOR Cleaning Kits that are shipped out to storm damaged areas after hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, or other natural disasters.
You can donate any of the items below. Please not the specific guidelines from UMCOR. Monetary donations are also accepted.
Please bring all donation by November ,. If you have any questions, please contact Meredith Fausey-Kreider.
- All items must be new except the actual bucket and lid
- All cleaning agents must be liquid and in plastic containers. No powders, please.
- If you cannot find the requested size of a liquid item, use a smaller size. Including larger sized of any item will prevent the lid from sealing.
- If all of the items on the list are not included, please put a level on the bucker indicating what as been omitted.
Packing and Shipping Kit Instructions
- Processing and shipping cost: Please enclose an envelope containing at least $1.50 for each cleaning kit you send. This donation enables Cleaning Kits to be sent to areas in need.
Items Included in Kit
- 1 5-Gallon “Round” bucket with resealable lid
- Buckets from fast-food restaurants or bakeries can be used if washed and cleaned
- Do not use buckets that have stored chemicals such as paint or pool cleaner
- Advertisements on the outside are acceptable
- No square buckets (Only round buckets are used to ensure proper stacking during transportation.
- Liquid laundry detergent
- One 50-ox. or two 25-oz, bottle(s) only
- Liquid household cleaner
- 12-16 ox. liquid cleaner that can be mixed with water
- No spray cleaners
- Dish soap
- 12-28 ox. bottle, any brand
- 50 Clothespins
- One 100 ft. or two 50-ft. lines
- Cotton or plastic
- 7 Sponges
- No cellulose sponges due to mould issues
- Remove from packaging
- 24-Roll Heavy-duty trash bags
- 33-45 gallon sized
- Remove from the box
- 18 Cleaning wipes
- Hand-wipes or reusable wiptes
- No terry cleaning towels
- Remove from packaing
- 1 Can air freshener
- Aerosol or pump
- 1 Insect-repellent spray
- 1-4 ox. aerosol or spray pump with protective cover
- 2 Pairs kitchen dishwasher gloves
- Should be durable enough for multiple uses
- Remove from packaging
- 1 Pair work gloves
- All cotton
- All leather
- Cotton with leather palm
- 5 Scouring pads
- Remove from wrapper
- No stainless steel, Brillo pads or SOS pads (nothing with soap built in)
- 1 Scrub brush
- Plastic or wood handle
- 5 Dust masks
- Place all liquid items in the bucket first.
- Place remaining items in the bucket fitting the around the between the liquid items.
- Sponges, scouring pads, clothespins and trash bags can be separated in order to fit all the items in the bucket.
- Ensure the lids is closed securely.